Our Client Portfolios
Investment portfolios strategies generally fall into one of the following categories:
- Income with capital preservation — Designed as a long-term accumulation account, this is the most conservative investment objective at LPL Financial. Emphasis is placed on generation of current income and prevention of capital loss.
- Income with moderate growth — Emphasis is placed on generation of current income with a secondary focus on moderate capital appreciation.
- Growth with income — Emphasis is placed on modest capital growth with some focus on generation of current income.
- Aggressive growth — Emphasis is placed on aggressive growth and maximum capital appreciation with no focus on generation of current income. This objective has a very high level of risk and is for investors with a long-term horizon.
- Trading — Emphasis is placed on speculative transaction activity. This objective represents acceptance of an extremely high level of risk.
There is no assurance that the investment portfolios listed are suitable for all investors or will address their stated objectives. The purchase of certain securities may be required to effect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.